| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khujirt in November is very cold at -10.8 °C (12.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -18.1 °C (-0.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 3.3mm (0.1in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 8:48 long and the longest day is 9:56 long with an average length of 9:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Khujirt November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Khujirt, Mongolia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Khujirt:
- Baruunkharaa, Mongolia - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) NE
- Bulgan, Mongolia - 219.2 kms (136.2 miles) NNE
- Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 328.5 kms (204.2 miles) ENE
- Maanty, Mongolia - 359.7 kms (223.5 miles) E
- Choir, Mongolia - 418.7 kms (260.2 miles) E
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia - 70.4 kms (43.8 miles) S
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) ESE
- Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) SSE
- Tsogt-Ovoo, Mongolia - 339.8 kms (211.2 miles) SE
- Dalanzadgad, Mongolia - 390.7 kms (242.8 miles) SSE